Sunday, October 9, 2022

New Adventure in Maine!

I have not been using this Blog since 2008! I'm starting it up again, in the same spirit as before. Once Facebook and Instagram came along, I forgot about blogging, but it's fun and so now I'm back! It's interesting to look back at my old blog posts.

I am in Bristol, Maine in an Airbnb for FOUR WEEKS!!!!! Today is the first full day here, so I've been walking around near my house and taking lots of pictures, finding good painting spots. The weather is bright and sunny and quite breezy. Just beautiful here! I can't wait to start painting, probably tomorrow!

This is right in front of my house. It's close to high tide in this photo. At low tide the water is almost completely gone. I love tidal areas, no end of interest for a painter.



Just a short walk from my house

This is right around the corner from my house, in the other direction



There are cormorants on that rock!


Thanks for looking. I'll be posting all the art I do here, so check back often.